Contour question

Not really a question. I have been getting cranky at all the CRAP e-mails from scammers since I have posted info about my 1995 Contour GL for salez in
the classified section of another forum. (Mis-spelling on purpose in case the programmatically scan for stuff)
The apology is for the intrusion here. This has been a great group for helping me fix up a few things in preparation for sale. Someone here can certainly do the rest if they are interested in the car.
I have a 1995 GL 5 speed, 112K miles. Green.
The bad first -warm AC -CEL but no code -Occasional hesitation and sputter -slight wrinkle in hood caused by a snow load falling off a roof -Small dent in one fender -Missing 2 hubcaps
The good -Its a Contour -Its been passed PA safety and emissions inspection -Its green -It runs -Only 112K miles -I'm an honest guy and I will not try and deceive you -Its cheap -I just waxed it
The New -breaks -tire -EGR valve -DPFE sensor -Bosch platinum plugs -Exhaust -Oil
I am asking for any reasonable or slightly below reasonable offer. Car in SE PA. Reply here I will monitor thread.
Picture at
http://www.peppel.com/images/Small_DSCN0047.JPG

Idiot. You tell us it is wrong to post this stuff and you even make it so that scanners won't spot it as spam.
It is spam. If you want to sell this, sell it on ebay or use your local newspaper's classified ads.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff - I will be pursuing those routes soon. Have a great day.

I saw the photo and the car isn't in good condition. If a wheel cover is missing, I wonder what else is wrong with it...
I listed what is wrong with it in the original posting. of course its not perfect, its 10 years old. I will be up front with its issues and the car will be sold at a fair price given its condition.

hesitation/sputter.
For real? NAPPA only had the Bosch, thats what was there from factory. They were out of the champions or any other compatible plug, At the time I figured I would rather spend $4 per plug then drive all over town looking for the $1 plugs.
Thanks for looking.

Have you tried posting this on www.contour.org? You may get more interest there.