Contour SVT - a good used car purchase?

I'm thinking about getting a Contour SVT and was wondering what people know about them - is a Contour SVT a good used car?

I've read good reliability ratings off Yahoo/MSN/Consumer Reports but I've read occasional bad quality posts here and the Contour.org group seems to list a lot of problems.

If you recommend a Contour SVT, are any years better than others? What should I look out for?

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks H

Reply to
Harrison