Control valve location

I have a 1996 Mazda/Ford B2000 p/up with a 4cyl. My code reader showed a P1443 which say's that the Evaporative Emission Control System Control Valve has failed. I'm trying to find out where this
valve is located, any help would be appreciated.
left side of engine compartment,;look for vacuum nose from intake manifold to charcoal canister located drivers side of radiator.line will have the control valve or canister purge valve and flow sensor in-line. valve is the larger of the two but best to replace hose and valve and sensor as an assembly