Cool car wash idea with link

Man... I need this thing. I hope they produce it. Check it out at
http://www.ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/Default.aspx?idp28
Make sure you look at the pictures and read the description.
Sam
Sam opined in

did you ever really SEE a foaming brush "scratch" your finish? It just doesnt happen.
If you're worried about sand, etc from a previous user, just hi-press spray it first.
Guess what will happen if the bonnet picks up a particle or small rock from a trim seam!
Erhhhhhhh! You lose!

No kidding! I have always sprayed the brush first when prerinsing the car. I've seen chunks of gravel in the bristles (I live in Canada) left over from people washing their trucks, so it certainly is a must. That brush cover would both be a waste of money, and still won't prevent the possibility of scratching your vehicle. Just blast your brush before you use it...