coolant capacity of '98 Club Wagon?

Can't find this anywhere...in Owner's manual or my CDROM shop manual, which give all sorts of capacities of other sorts. Google yields nothing. I want
to buy enough coolant to have 50-50 mix, without buying too much.
Thanks!
My 93 5.0 Club Wagon takes 20 qts
-jk

Just drain it and measure how much comes out.
Jeff
Well, I was concerned that I could not get it all out.

wrote

It's in your owners manual, and it is NOT ambiguous. It is clearly spelled out. There is this section called capacities and specifications you'll find it....if you look. And I mean really look not just glance at it.

There you are again, encouraging me. Thanks. With your help, I found it. 29 quarts. I know I didn't get that much out. I could find no plug in the block to drain the block, as I did decades ago. So I will have something old, and something new, in my radiator, for another 75,000 miles, I guess. I drained, and refilled, perhaps 19 quarts. Oh hell, that's going to have to do. And I took my used coolant to a lube shop and paid them $5 to properly dispose of the stuff. The car works great, once again. Climate control is as "good as new," perhaps even better.
"pick one" <try again!> wrote

out.
it....if
I would not call that encouraging you. You remind me of my oldest child. I one time asked her to look under the kitchen sink and get me a roll of paper towels. After a half hour she comes back to me with nothing saying she can not find the towels. I take her by the arm walk her to the sink, open the door, move some items around. Lo and behold there are the paper towels. She was 8 at the time, she does much better now. I'm guess by your style of writing you are very much older, one would expect better of some one with a few years of experience. Or have you gone your whole life needing people to hold your hand?

Ouch, that's got to be harshin' on his groove!
Well look at his posts. He has a manual, yet it's ambiguous? He has the owners manual yet can not find capacities? I find that ssssssslllllllloooooooowwwwww. I'm not trying to be rude, but come on.

Check the strength of the collant, just to be sure.
Did you flush the system?
Jeff