coolant leak

Hey guys, a friend of mine has a 89 colony park sw, 5.0l, ac. It has a leak that is apparently (haven't had a chance to get under it) coming from the
rear of the engine. I was just wondering of the possibilities of where it is coming from. Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance! :-)
--
Mark

Heater core connection or hose.
Mark wrote:

or in my case with a 1992 grand am pont. it leaking out of the frez plug holes..check their too....

You do not need ideas, you need to look for the leak.
I found the leak, It is eithr the rear block or freeze plug. any suggestions on how to access the rear freeze plug without r&r the motor? 89 colony park 5.0
--
Mark

take out the tranny
Finally isolated the leak. Headgasket. Does anybody know the "book" time to replace both head gaskets on 89 5.0 in a colony park? Thanks in advance.
--
Mark

i was told by my guy it would cost about 1600.00 that's all i really know they almost always finish before the book time..good luck