cooling system flush

I have a 1998 Mercury Sable with 72 k miles on it. I am having trouble getting consistant heat this year. I have read that I should get a complete cooling system flush and that should help the problem. I was wondering if
someone could recommend a place to have this done. I live in Teaneck, NJ. Thanks
Vinny
Vinny opined in

Note that this is a common occurance on your model year..
read this: http://www.taurusclub.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid 8
When you appraoach the shop to have this done you have to insist that they flush the heater seperately... if they dont, you wont get rid of your problem.