Correct Alternator 1981 Ford Fairmont 6 cyl

What is the correct alternator for a 1981 Ford Fairmont 6 cyl 3.3 L. auto transmission. No air conditioning. No large audio amp or anything like that. Nothing
extra.
Listed is a 60 amp and a 100 amp alternator.
Hypothetically say my vehicle requires the 60amp alternator, what problems if any will I create if I install the 100 amp one if it fits physically.
Will I overcharge the battery?
Thanks in advance Denny B

No, you'll just spend more money, if it fits.

No. From the information given, you don't even need the 100 amp.