Cost of having oil pan gasket changed on e-150 Ford VAn

I just had my oil pan gasket changed on my e-150 Ford Van. It cost over $800.00. The gasket cost $35.00 and the labor was over $700.00. Is this typical repair on a e-150 Van? Will Ford reimbust me for this engineering
mistake or what? Just expressing my frustration on this issue. Anybody else have this happen to them?
you got robbed.even at the best shop labor should have only been $400-$500.