Courier Van lock jammed

Hi All
Anyone know the best way to open the back door of a Ford Courier van that wont open with the key?
Thanks
Stephen

--
Administrator
Magna Associates Ltd

Try some car thiefs

Try some spray lube. Let it sit for a bit and try the key again. If still no luck try accessing the lock mechanism from inside. If still no luck, try a good locksmith...Also, I am assuming that you ensured you have the correct key....DaveD
Like most problems I post I ended up solving it myself, so for all those that follow:
I broke the plastic lock off by going in under the door from behind outside. This seemed to me the cheapest part to break. My big problem was the cage that stopped me getting to the door from the inside, but in hindsight I may have been able to poke a hook through and pull it from the cab.
Stephen