Courier Van lock jammed

Hi All

Anyone know the best way to open the back door of a Ford Courier van that wont open with the key?

Thanks

Stephen

Reply to
Administrator

Administrator drukte met precisie uit :

Try some car thiefs

Reply to
Adivino Siempre

Adivino Siempre wrote in news:102cf$4fdca45e$d97b0863$ snipped-for-privacy@cache70.multikabel.net:

Try some spray lube. Let it sit for a bit and try the key again. If still no luck try accessing the lock mechanism from inside. If still no luck, try a good locksmith...Also, I am assuming that you ensured you have the correct key....DaveD

Reply to
Dave Dodson

Like most problems I post I ended up solving it myself, so for all those that follow:

I broke the plastic lock off by going in under the door from behind outside. This seemed to me the cheapest part to break. My big problem was the cage that stopped me getting to the door from the inside, but in hindsight I may have been able to poke a hook through and pull it from the cab.

Stephen

Reply to
Administrator