Creaky suspension on Grand Marquis

I have a 2000 Grand Marquis with 63K miles, and the suspension makes creaking noises when going over uneven surfaces and speed bumps at low speed. I assume this is from rubber bushings of some sort in the suspension
or anti-roll bar(s). Are there particular places these noises might be coming from, and is there an easy way of fixing it, like spraying something in certain locations?
TIA
KokomoKid opined in

Does it happen when you lean on the front of car while parked? Turning wheel while stationary? -if so- Get a friend to do that while you use a steth-like device to localize the noise.
Doubt it's rubber bushing but cant rule it out
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:16:28 GMT, "KokomoKid"

A lot of suspension creaking noises can be fixed by spraying silicone spray lubricant on the rubber bushings. Buy a can of silicone lubricant at the auto parts store and spray every rubber bushing you can find. It is much quicker and easier than trying to figure out which individual bushing is making noise.
Also spray the rubber weatherstripping around the doors and trunk as those can make similar noises.
--
"She had the 9mm and a .38 revolver. That surprised me,
considering she said she was going to be in the Million Mom March