Crome for Rangers

Does anyone know a website or body shop (in AZ) that has the chrome that fits on the top of bed sides? Mine is scratched and I want to replace it with out paying an arm and a leg, I love my truck, but not
that much! My truck is a 97 and I have found the chrome for the wheel wells in JC Whitley, but not the bed side pieces. Help! Thanks. Amanda