Crown Vic Engine Question

Hello,
I have a 93 CV with a bad engine. I also have a 99 CV that was T-boned by a red light runner. Can I use the engine from the 99 in the 93 ??? I know
that some of the ignition components are different as well as the cooling fan. Is the basic block interchangeable? Thanks
Patrick
happytaxi opined in

PROBABLY. Cant remember who originally posted this site, kudos!
http://www.babcox.com/editorial/ar/eb40228.htm
You should be able to get some info on there.
Suggest looking for rebuilt long and short block part #s. alternatives for both cars.