Crown Vic Engine Question

Hello,

I have a 93 CV with a bad engine. I also have a 99 CV that was T-boned by a red light runner. Can I use the engine from the 99 in the 93 ??? I know that some of the ignition components are different as well as the cooling fan. Is the basic block interchangeable? Thanks

Patrick

Reply to
happytaxi

happytaxi opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

PROBABLY. Cant remember who originally posted this site, kudos!

You should be able to get some info on there.

Suggest looking for rebuilt long and short block part #s. alternatives for both cars.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic