Crown Vic model comparison

I drive an old CV with the police package at the moment, and I like it. Of interest are the heavier-duty parts, the improved handling/suspension, the better acceleration and brakes, and the extra cooling that better facilitates sustained high speed.

I was wondering two things:

How hard is it for a civilian to buy an new Interceptor? Is it possible to get them to include any options of the police package in a CV purchase?

How does the current LX Sport compare to the Interceptor? Are the acceleration, cooling, handling and brakes as good?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll

order the lx with the handeling package, or look into the P74 fleet package

Reply to
Falcoon