Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis advice needed

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a newer model Crown Vic/Grand Marquis. I've owned a '91 5.0 for the past 9 years and got quite used to it's straight forward design, dependability, and ease of doing maintenance myself.

My questions: Are there any particular model years that are problematic on the Crown Vic/Grand Marquis? Are there any particular model years that are especially recommended? Is the 4.6 as easy to maintain and dependable as the 5.0?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Wallace