cruise

has anyone in this group ever installed cruise control in the escort? any recomendations on which cruise unit to buy? such as vaccuum,electric or brand? any info. appreciated.......

www.bought4less.com
The vacuum cruise works great. SCS/Frigette is the brand, (they also build ford's aftermarket cruise) Price is about $140
beware of the audiovox cruise, they are subject to a safety recall.