Cruise Control Stopped Working!!!

Had my Merc Grand Marquis intake manifold re-placed recently. Ever since, my cruise control has not worked. Could they have screwed something up while replacing the intake manifold? What should I tell
them because it was fine before they messed with my engine.
Thanks
--
JaKe, Seattle
"The monk bought lunch"