custom fords

anyone else think there should be a catagory for custom ford cars? I would personally like to see it, it's hard to sift through all the other non- related posting to find something like that.
steve www.mydreamwheels.com

This is a usenet newsgroup, Einstein!
IF CarKB gives you the option of starting a group, do it. Otherwise go to Google and start one.
Never mind there are umpteen other ford sites that feature cars and customizing.
you pay..DEAL with it!

Actually old steve has a nice site there.. and claims he has his own shop.
But mainly shills cars for sale
you pay..DEAL with it!