Custom KA info

Hello,

Does anyone have any websites on customising KAs? Was going to sell it and buy something else but I think I might do it up a bit. It is a blue 1999 T reg standard with the exception, it has a Sony stereo and sub.

Any suggestions on what I can do to make it look a bit smarter but not spend too much money!?

Many thanks,

Moo

Reply to
Moo

/cough/

:)

Reply to
DervMan

What?

Reply to
Moo

The clue is in my signature. :p

Have you tried a websearch?

Reply to
DervMan

Oooooh nice site!

I thought you were taking the mick for wanting to do up my Ka!!

Reply to
Moo

Just looking at ESPdesign and notice that the headlamp brows (which look cool) are quite different on the website to the ones you used.

That's a good 40-50% of the light covered up whereas the ones you used are about 20-25%. Surely the former would effect the headlights quality somewhat?

Reply to
Moo

Hehehe no /wipes brake dust from his hands after changing Kermit's wheels/.

There's a lot of information out there - my site contains the information I wanted to know, but it doesn't cover everything, I'm sure...

Reply to
DervMan

Possibly - Kermit's shark brows are not being made at this juncture. However, when you look at where the light is produced and where the reflector bounces it out, I suspect the ESP's curvy brow design doesn't make that much of an impact.

For Kermit's brows, I was a bit nerdy into seeing how much light they robbed the driver of, and the answer is "very little."

But the Morettes are going on soon... so it'll be academic... :)

Reply to
DervMan

There is a really nice KA driving around where I live, green like your but with a full body kit, blacked out windows etc!

I'm going to see how much it would be to respray my bumbers body colour.

Reply to
Moo