sleepdog

Have you had the "reputable guy" check his work to make sure he has not damaged a wire somewhere? Or have him uninstall it to see if that is the problem?

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

the code i was told is specifically a missfire in cylinder six. Thanks for your reply. I will see what I can do. Any other advice would be much appreciated

"sleepdog" wrote: > On Oct 27, 10:22 pm, 300zx wrote: > > Let me say hi and also thank everyone in advance for any > help given. > > Here is the problem. > >

Reply to
300zx