dashboard light on a KA

Dear board,
the wifes car has now got no instrument panel lights.
Can you please tell me where the fuse panel can be located, and which fuse it is likely to be.
Also, can you tell me how to replace the bulb if it is that which is gone.
The clock light has never worked, I assumed it didn't have one, but thanks to this board I have found out that it has.
Is it true I prise out the clock with a screw-driver?
as this seems a bit ham-fisted
Thanks in advance