DEAD DEAD DEAD - NOT! PING BACKYARD

Hey Backyard...
Re: my 1980 Bronco with a new dead battery ....
Well, I took off the cables and put it on the charger last nite, and took off the cables, reconnected them, (the + to the selinoid and checked the
ground), and voila, it all fired right up.
In your experience, best guess, do you think that one day on a charger is enough for a (new) battery that couldn't power the radio (and I had a loose connection or something) though everything looked real tight before I took it off... or do you think that since the battery is so new, one day on the charger might have got it to crank, but in three days it'll be dead again? Pls don't ask me to wait three days... I hate not knowing. :)
Thanks!
Brad
Brad and Mia opined in

GET OR MAKE A TEST LIGHT! And test for a drain
IF you drive it much, that will charge it and all chargers are not the same... it could have broguht it back.

Yes Sir. This weekend. I promise. :)
Brad