Deceleration valve?

I have a 1972 Ford Mustang, 351C, 4bbl, 4-speed manual. I need to replace or reroute around the deceleration valve (a/k/a distributor vacuum advance control valve). I can't find a replacement for it
anywhere. Does anyone know where to find a replacement or how to route around the valve? It is used during deceleration to advance timing to decrease backfiring.
First of all it is not a "deceleration valve". It is not designed to work only on deceleration. It is designed to work at part throttle to increase the ignition timing to a point at which the air fuel mixture burns more evenly. You should be able to buy one at any big name autoparts retailer. aka AutoZone, Carquest, Oreilys, Pepboys, western auto....etc. Very common part, very common repair, not rocket science. You can test yours with a mityvac and a dialback timing light.