Decode This! Universal Classic Car VIN Decoder

Hello,
I'm the developer of a new Classic Car VIN decoder website named Decode This! (http://www.decodethis.com ) We are a single source for decoding
classic American VINs as well as providing detailed information on those VINs.
So far we've added the following Ford Cars:
1964 1/2 - 1973 Mustangs 1960 - 1969 All Ford passenger cars (Galaxies, Falcons, Fairlanes, Thunderbirds, etc.)
We also offer the only WAP VIN decoder (decode VINs using your phone or PDA wirelessly) that I know of. We're constantly adding new VIN patterns to our database, so if we don't decode your car today, check back tomorrow... Please contact me if you need more information. Also visit our blog at http://blog.decodethis.com for a constant update of what we're doing!
Thank you,
Richard Brown snipped-for-privacy@decodethis.com