DESERTBOB Bob Scarborough of Arizona-spoofing/phishing emails-BEWARE !!

DESERTBOB has started posting as me on USENET and GOOGLE GROUPS using X-NEWSREADER: Forte Agent 1.91/32.564 via the NEWSDAWG.COM server
His actual name is BOB SCARBOROUGH of Arizona- BEWARE he is
phishing/spoofing emails using my TRIPPINGTOO8TRACK username. He used to frequent this newsgroup, but recently moved to our 8-TRACK newsgroup and is wreaking havoc via newsreader software, multiple net servers, and multiple usernames
Below is headers from DESERTBOB'S recent posts, and the headers from messages he spoofed using my name- notice they also both have the NNTP posting hosting of "newsdawg.com"
send all complaints to " snipped-for-privacy@newsdawg.com"
I do not use a newsreader or newsdawg.com to post
pretty low, Bob...and you have the gaul to blame someone else for fraud ?? Your despicable !
This Bob Scarborough guy is a left wing nutcase who is bitter over Kerry losing the election. BEWARE ! Killfile and don't reply to him.
Subject: Re: DESERTBOB reported to HOMELAND SECURITY- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:42:11 -0800 Organization: Add an "ob1" to the name...screw up the spammers! Lines: 16
Subject: DAN GIBSON IS PRESIDENT OF FRANCE! Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:16:52 -0800 Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 8 Sender: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (trippin28track)