Detroit auto workers

Page 2 of 2
You are free to believe whatever Toyota propaganda you chose.
mike

Ah, the magic word, "think." The difference is, smarter buyers will not pay the extra cost. I have owned both and I know they are not better and I know my Toyotas and Lexus cost me more to buy and maintain than the domestics I now buy ;)
mike