Diagrams for 1985 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

Over the years I have always been able to find diagrams online for my 1985 T-bird Turbo Coupe. Pfffff. Now-a-day the searches bring up so much stuff I have spent about 4 hours looking for a diagram. Anyone
know where a diagram can be found? The bottom line; I want to replace the fuel filter and it is raining so before I go crawl around in the mud I would love to know exactly where the fuel filter is. I thought it was on the driver side just below the pressure regulator but damn if I can see it from up top. Where should I be looking? dll
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Of COURSE you cant see it from up top... and it was NEVER under the drivers side.... or anywhere near the pressure regulator
Look where the fuel lines come up into the engine comp!
It is inside the rear subframe under the pass side rear seat pan
you pay..DEAL with it!