diesal tuning mods

hi can anyone give me some advice on tuning my X reg ford mondao 1.9 diesal turbo lx
thanks

Yeah go blow the thing up its a POS
ok so u dont like um, some people do. i dont know much about diesals, can do petrol`s but in this day and age with prices going up all the time 93p a litre,im gettin 50 to the gallon on diesal, so the loss in mpg after some mods is cheaper than moddin a petrol, well thats my oppinion anyway. any help welcome
thanks