Diesel Guys!

Check out our site http://www.powerstroke.org

Oooo another opportunity for me to post what I know for free while someone else turns a buck from it.... Sign me up...

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:55:07 GMT, "Jim Warman"

It's always easy to give it away. That's what I've been doing all week. It kept the wife happy.
Lugnut

Piss up a rope Jim I don't make a single dime off it smart guy and it's not a PAY site, so before you try and start crap with someone why don't you get a clue.

Nice site. Being I'm looking into a PowerStroke down the road. I found some nice posts in the forums already.
Screw the critics. I like it.
Paul
Hmmm... a sponsor flash panel at the top... a (as yet unpopulated) sponsor hyperlink.... a "coming soon" catalog.... Of course you don't make a dime..... yet...
A clue?... First of, you just pissed on the boot of a Ford Certified Diesel Master Tech.... Second... J. Lester already has a good chunk of sponsor loot over at TDS... you'll have to go some to piss in his cornflakes.... Alan... I HAVE a clue and I can see what it's all about. A siye with sponsors is rarely non-partisan....
I'll piss up the rope OK... you just want to be careful you're not sucking on the end....
Have a good day, Alan.... GrampyJim ain't comin' to your party...

actually, there is a very good site for ford trucks and diesel owners. it is called Ford Truck Enthusiasts, and can be found at www.fordtrucks.com and there currently are over 367,000 registered users from all over the world.
Very nice site too Tom - I actually have been a paid member there. I personally prefered the family feel of Powerstroke.org and that's why I'm there now. I'd be careful though Tom we wouldn't to make GrumpyJim mad because we mentioned nice places for diesel folks to get together. Both our sites have these things called "sponsors" that make him mad......wouldn't want to do that to a "Certified Diesel Master Tech".......he's the only one around I hear...........

<SIGH>.... here's the copy and paste... "Oooo another opportunity for me to post what I know for free while someone else turns a buck from it.... Sign me up...".... perhaps you can show me where I mentioned your name.... perhaps you can show me where I "assumed" anything untrue.
I do realize how this started... I expressed MY opinion.... YOU don't want ME to have an opinion unless it meshes with yours.
The subject, young sir, is closed.
I'll take a page from your book Jimbo;
ctl-c.....ctl-v.......
Hmmm... a sponsor flash panel at the top... a (as yet unpopulated) sponsor hyperlink.... a "coming soon" catalog.... Of course you don't make a dime..... yet...
ctl-c...AGAIN.....ctl-v.....AGAIN
where I mentioned your name.... perhaps you can show me where I "assumed"

There........NEXT!