Directional lights and panel light problem Please HELP!

I noticed something strange on my 2002 Ford Tarus SEL. Everytime I get in my car and start the car, the directional lights would come on and stay on. If I turn the headlights on, the headlights and taillights would come
on. The panel light which allows you to see the speedometer in the dark wouldn't come on. I drive the car to and from work everyday and in about 10 - 20 minutes on the road, the panel light would finally come on and the directional lights would come off and stay off.
I've been having that problem for about a month and couldn't find where the problem is coming from. I took the car to the dealer and had them look at it. They couldn't find anything either. I must have ran over something on the road in the dark at night without seeing it. That might have cause the problem. Any ideas what the problem is? Any help or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.
~CyberWolf
Do you mean the dealer can't find a problem or they can't find the cause of a problem?
mike hunt
Cyber Wolf wrote:

The dealer couldn't find the problem and they couldn't find what caused the problem either.

get
stay
come
the
where
look
something on

the
I'd try another dealer or make arrangements with your dealer to get it in immediately while it is failing...
PoD

where
look
on