disaster at my local dealership

Page 2 of 2
They use the same techs to work on both the Ford and Toyota vehicles but charge at least $10 an hour more when they work on Toyotas. The wire sets costs more for the Toyota as well. At
100K both the Ford and the Toyota should be having the wires changed for the SECOND time, in any event. ;)
mike hunt
CyberWolf wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
~CyberWolf
CyberWolf wrote:

You know whats funny? I was told by the dealer that the plugs are double platinums and are supposed to last 100k miles (I see that in the manual) and that the wires the life of the car. WTH? Wires last 300k+ miles? Ahem, yeah okay I said not know Ford's but I still think 50k+ on wires is excessive (glass type or not).