Do I have a car alarm ?

This is a dumb question ... maybe. I've had this 2002 Taurus SEL wagon for about 6 months now. Recently I parked it, locked the doors and then used the key to open the tail-gate door
and get some stuff out. I closed the tailgate but did not lock it. The other doors were still locked. About 1/2 hour later I came back and just opened the tail-gate door with my hand. Suddenly I had the horn going on and off in an alarming manner !
Does this mean that I have a full car alarm system included with this vehicle ?
Thanks !
-RS-
Yes. Congratulations
Bob M