Do you expect Toyota will be reading this today?

Imagine all the office workers ignoring their regular duties and coming here to follow these interesting arguments...

I mean they should, after all they could be laid off if they don't address all these issues. Then they go to the boss and say, "Sir, the TibetanMonkey says Toyota is no good! What do we do now?" And then the boss shouts, "You bastards, why didn't you tell me before? You are all fired!"

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never ignore the rumors in the jungle because they may become tomorrow's headlines"

COMING OUT OF THE JUNGLE (the good news!)

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

I got this Email from a Toyota employee whose name will be held secret for security purposes:

His Holiness the Tibetan Monkey:

We have all been following your wise comments with great interest. You may think we are your enemies... but no! We too feel in a cage here, so you are not alone. Anyway, we can't wait the time to leave the office at 5 o'clock, let alone the opportunity to work for a company where the little guy (the "little fish" as you call them) is king. So we are waiting for the right time to quit and join the revolution. Sayonara!

Keep us posted!

PS: Can we have scooters? How about Dahon foldables? We are dying to get out of the Toyota cages and feel the cool breeze in the face.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Thank you. I will do. But riding a bike would be even better.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Sorry, Mr Monkey Shit ain't wise.

Charles Grozny

Reply to
charlesgrozny

Throwing shit is wise because it prevents the use of missiles or nuclear weapons...

War is not wise.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with