Do you guys think Ford will do something to compete with the dodge magnum and 300?

Now that they have competition for full size rear wheel drive sedans/wagons, maybe Ford will add horsepower to the Crown Vic(yes i know about the marader) and towing capacity(Fords is 2000 vs the hemi magnum at 3800)
Maybe bring out an all new CV? A Wagon version perhaps? maybe GM will bring back full size rear wheel drive sedans? What are your thoughts? Competition is good...it makes prices cheaper and products better Gears
Although the Magnum is called a full size car, it is smaller than the C/V wagon it about the size of the little LTD fox platform wagon. The car industry is very monkey see monkey do.

Tom, I drove one yesterday at our dodge dealer , it aint little and it aint slow. I was impressed

sedans/wagons,
I am as well. Not it's not small as in Escort, but it's not as large as the CV wagon.

Gears wrote:

There is nothing in the pipeline right now for a fight. They are puting there eggs in the mustang having killed the F bodies and the Focus to reach the sport compact crowd. Until the Mopar folks cut into the fleet sales & Police/ taxi soild numbers of the Crown Vic, expect no major changes there either.