Dodge 300 & Rolls Royce

I was looking at the Rolls Royce site..

The Dodge 300 looks strikingly similar to me. Anyone else find that?

Reply to
Picasso

Dodge 300?

I thought the 300 was a Chrysler.

I see you point, but I think this is an example of convergent evolution. I don't think the engineers of either car picked up styling cues from the other line. And I don't think anyone is going to mistake a Dodge or Chrysler for a RR.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Hahaa, oh im sure theres no mistaking a chrysler for a RR!! haha, All i was saying is i see resemblances :)

How are those 300's turning out anyway... turning out to be fair vehicles or what?

Reply to
Picasso