Dodge 300 & Rolls Royce

I was looking at the Rolls Royce site.. http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com /
The Dodge 300 looks strikingly similar to me. Anyone else find that?

Dodge 300?
I thought the 300 was a Chrysler.
I see you point, but I think this is an example of convergent evolution. I don't think the engineers of either car picked up styling cues from the other line. And I don't think anyone is going to mistake a Dodge or Chrysler for a RR.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

Hahaa, oh im sure theres no mistaking a chrysler for a RR!! haha, All i was saying is i see resemblances :)
How are those 300's turning out anyway... turning out to be fair vehicles or what?
actually, what you are referring to is the poor mans Bentley, not the rolls royce