Does anyone know what this means?

89 T-Bird 3.8l.has digital dash. Occasionally FFS will display in the fuel display. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks in advance. SlotlessMan
Reply to
slotlessman

just a guess, but how about Fuel Filter Service... might mean to change out the fuel filter????? i have never seen that on any of my fords....

Reply to
jim

I believe the FFS stands for Feedback Fuel System. You may want to scan for codes in the computer and look for one indicating a fuel system problem.

Reply to
D F Bonnett

Reply to
Thomas Moats

On some vehicles this indication can be caused by a loose fuel cap!

Reply to
RickMerrill

Reply to
Thomas Moats