doesnt crank

i have ford contour 95 lx. My car was parked for 5 days and now it wont crank. The lights are working fine. I tried to jump start it but nothing hapnd. What can be the Problem???

adam wrote:

Perhaps the starter relay is not closing, or the solenoid on the starter is stuck.
shifter not in park?? clutch not all the way down?? either way, it may be a neutral safety switch/clutch interrupter switch problem.

Tom wrote:

check the starter ground.