dome light for rear passengers

Does anyone know if they make a accessory dome light for the rear seat?. My fusion only came with the normal single dome light. But they have it way
forward of the sun-roof. My old Mustang had it behind the sun roof in the middle. I see some other cars come with two now.
Fred
My Fusion has rear lights as well (over the rear package shelf...maybe you could add them to yours).
Ed

what year mustang was that?