Don't park a 06 Mustang downhill to wash it

thought I'd share this...

There is a 2006 Mustang convertible that lives at my house and is usually covered. I had to move it the other day, then there was some rain and dust, so I did the right thing and washed it before putting the cover back on. My driveway has a slight downhill slant toward the house, (enough that there are drains before the house).

Well, when I opened the trunk to retrieve the cover, I discovered that the water around the trunk sill does NOT drain anywhere if the car is facing downhill. There were two puddles of dirty water. So I turned the car around, and rinsed out the dirty trunk sill.

So the lesson for my day is, don't park a 06 Mustang facing downhill to wash it.

There's probably a lot of other cars like that too, IDK. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh