dont do a " I dident say that"

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, "i didnt say that i dont think so"

what a foctard 93 dont have a carb and run at 50 psi pssssssssst that injector pump is in the tank
you are a HACK whats worse is that ya gave very bad advice like holding gas in a rubber hose over an engine
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
get the fock outa my shop
FOCTARD
get some certification
h u r c
a s t

fucktard learn to read. liftpump in tank.injectorpump on engine.
it says ( higher than the engine Not above engine)
you get the fuck outa my shop and learn some skills
wow!!!!! thanks for the learnin there hurky the jerky. I never knew that the injector pump was in the gap tank, I always thought it was on top of the engine. ye stupid rectal orifice