"Door ajar" light won't go off on Taurus

The little dashboard icon showing that a door is ajar will not go off on my 1997 Taurus. I'm pretty sure that the cause of this is the driver's side door. Unlike my previous cars, there does not seem to be a visible
push-button switch on the doors.
Any suggestions on what I can do about it?
DDAY
spray wd40 all in the door latch assy :)

For whoever said that WD-40 _always_ works on this problem, add another positive to your "always." It worked for me. Thanks for the tip.
DDAY