door keyfob

where do I the code for key pad on 1997 ford explorer

Always proof read to be sure we haven't anything out.

There is a way of resetting the code yourself, but it escapes me how to do it. When I bought my used Windstar, I brought it to the Ford dealershipo here in Ft. McMurray, and he read the code for free for me. I just kept the same code.