Doorlocks Mondeo '98

Hi there, The locks of my '98 Mondeo Station do not work any more. I can just open the lock of the driverdoor with the key. The dealer told me, I will have to
replace the locks, costing over 700 euros. Does anybody have any idea if there is an other option to resolve this problem? Thanx in advance! Marc

try www.contour.org
you pay..DEAL with it!