doors stick - '03 focus

Ever since new the doors are difficult to unlatch. All 4 do the same thing, they will open but you really have to give it a tug. It is definitely the latch, not the fit of the door itself. I played with moving the post a
little and throwing grease on it all to no avail. I can't imagine this is the first complaint about this but my searching has yeilded nothing. Any suggestions??
Thanks!
Travis opined in

warranty? and look for other rub spots.

In the almost 5 years I've been driving my Focuses I've never encountered that problem or heard about it ! I'm serious as I was very surprised to hear about it. I've had problems getting my doors to close but that's usually air pressure when the windows are all closed or the doors need greased. Have you checked with Ford dealers? Linda 2000 wagon - now 2003 ZX5...
Thank you Linda, No, the one time I had the car to the dealer I forgot to mention it ( I was more concerned about non-uniform tire wear in the rear). As I said, they do open with effort, it just doesn't feel right to me. They take too much effort to unlatch. I think it may have more to do with something not being lubed inside the door (handle to latch connection) than at the external post. I have not pulled the trim off to investigate, but I think that is next.

thing,
that
about
pressure
checked

Same problem, same year, except mine's an SVT hatch. I've found that greasing the striker latch helps but like you, I figure someone forgot something at the factory inside the door. If you do take the door covers off and find the resolution, please post it here. Also, After being left in the sun, the drivers side window screeches like all getout in the up direction. BTW, I haven't taken it to the dealership for this because I don't want them taking my doors apart.