dr... 1999 Grand Marquis LS

-Single exhaust, I know dual exshaut will give more power / torque. Is it worth it (expensive / worth it)]
- My dashboard is all-digital-green, can it be converted to geek-blue? (I
would love a tach, the car lacks a tach, I know I can get one at Canadian Tire, but I would love to get something that looks OEM.
-Any ways to disable *precision track* traction control? (pulling the fuse disables ABS)
-Any cheap ways to boost the engine's power, or tranny's shift points whithout buying a new chip?
Starscream wrote:

Well, go to your junk yard and grab a police interceptor chip. some places take them out, but around here they don't.
is the chip part of the ECM? how does one know if one has a Police Interceptor if it has the correct chip? Is the chip removable from the ECM? I have a 94 and 96 P71 Crown Vic.