Draining Radiator 2003 Crown Vic?

How do you drain the coolant from the radiator? I looked for a petcock lower right on radiator and saw a round drain hole but could not see how to drain.
TIA, Kent
it use's a alan wrentch to drain

radiator about 3" from bottom. A yelloish looking plastic hex nut. The allen did work inside but I could have just used fingers or cressent wrench too. Thanks for info. I managed to get in about 2 gallons of coolent.
Thanks, Kent