Drunk in Grand Marquis crashes through a Mexican bicycle race.

Here's the story with a picture.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/06/todays-photo-ca.html
My '88 is the same color. I had an accident on the way home from work
Friday and my driver's side bumper and fender look like I could have done this.
The guys at work found this article and have been torturing me with it.
-DJ-

Find an old bicycle handle bar and cut it off so that it sticks out through your grill.;-)