Dumass car makers!!

Page 3 of 3
Re: Dumass car makers!!/ Hey Dunkle!! Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2003, 9:57pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (CoryDunkle)
(Cory Dunkle) I don't like gizmos like that anyway, but I think those dumbass tree-huggers need a good shooting in the face.<<<<<<<<
What kind of idiotic response is that? What are you, a moron?
If the tree-huggers are suing auto makers because their dumb-ass kids are killing themselves when left unsupervised in the car they deserve nothing less than a good shooting in the face. They are blundering idiots.
<<<<<<some self serving bs cut>>>>>>>>>>
So please, if you've got some problem with what I said, elaborate and be specific, instead of making vague comments. Cory<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So then according to you, shooting & killing someone is your answer to the problem.
This position goes along with your previous posting about how cops are so unfair because they hide and catch speeders, so they deserve to die in car fires. I'm afraid you have a lot of growing up to do. Is this specific enough for you now?
Eric
(Cory Dunkle)

Firstly, please start marking your responses in an appropriate manner so that it is easy to tell the difference between a the various responses and the current post. Your lack of netiquette is bothersome.
This position goes along with your previous posting about how cops are so unfair because they hide and catch speeders, so they deserve to die in car fires. I'm afraid you have a lot of growing up to do. Is this specific enough for you now?
It's an expression. I don't honestly don't feel the tree-hugger ass hole 'activists' need to die, nor do I want them dead. They just need some sense beaten into them (not necessarily physically, heh heh). They are blundering morons who won't just get out of other people's lives. I wish those freaks would just mind their own business.
Now as for the cops, you have combined two issues I have into one...
Anyone merging out of the bushes into 70+ MPH traffic who gets rear-ended and dies because of his unsafe behavior deserves what he gets. That's one less unsafe driver on the road. One can only hope he didn't get the poor guy behind him killed too. And then the nerve of those stuck-up pompous cops to sue Ford over it. Gee freakin' whiz! For over 50 years cars have had gas tanks behind the rear axle, back in the 50s and 60s practically _all_ cars had the gas tank there. It's _not_ a 'design flaw', it's 'shit happens when the operator is a dumb-ass' problem. Toughen up pigs, and learn to drive.
I also feel that cops should not be hiding in the bushes to catch speeders. It's perfectly fair that they do that, as they are enforcing the law. However, they claim to be doing everything they do in the name of safety. Sorry buddy, but speed is a nearly irrelevant factor in safety so long as people are driving safely. If cops are actually there to enforce safety, and not just collect revenue for the state, they would be stopping people for tailgating, passing on the right, cruising in the passing lane, incorrectly merging, etc... Behavior that is actually unsafe and endangers lives. They wouldn't have 4 cops running a seatbelt/papers checkpoint (unconstitutional) when there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of drivers on the road in their jurisdiction at the exact same time driving extremely unsafely. They would also respect the laws they enforce if it was about safety. You wouldn't see them cruising along in the passing lane at 15+ over the limit all the time. If they are doing that their lights should be on and they should be on call. If a cop is breaking the law, which is supposedly there because breaking it is unsafe, then he should have his lights, and siren if appropriate on to warn other motorists he is driving unsafely and to keep their distance.
Cory
Re: Dumass car makers!!/ Hey Dunkle!! Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2003, 2:00pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (CoryDunkle)
[...]
tough shit. Deal with it.
This position goes along with your previous posting about how cops are so unfair because they hide and catch speeders, so they deserve to die in car fires. I'm afraid you have a lot of growing up to do. Is this specific enough for you now? =================== It's an expression. I don't honestly don't feel the tree-hugger ass hole 'activists' need to die, nor do I want them dead. They just need some sense beaten into them (not necessarily physically, heh heh). They are blundering morons who won't just get out of other people's lives. I wish those freaks would just mind their own business.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
yeah well it ain't gonna happen no matter how hard you wish.
Now as for the cops, you have combined two issues I have into one... Anyone merging out of the bushes into 70+ MPH traffic who gets rear-ended and dies because of his unsafe behavior deserves what he gets.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
you seem to have many issues. learn to accept what you can't change or control.
That's one less unsafe driver on the road. One can only hope he didn't get the poor guy behind him killed too. And then the nerve of those stuck-up pompous cops to sue Ford over it. Gee freakin' whiz! For over 50 years cars have had gas tanks behind the rear axle, back in the 50s and 60s practically _all_ cars had the gas tank there. It's _not_ a 'design flaw', it's 'shit happens when the operator is a dumb-ass' problem. Toughen up pigs, and learn to drive.<<<<<<
Your use of the term "pigs" shows your immaturity and lack of respect.
I also feel that cops should not be hiding in the bushes to catch speeders. It's perfectly fair that they do that, as they are enforcing the law. However, they claim to be doing everything they do in the name of safety.<<<<<<<<<
their game, their rules
Sorry buddy, but speed is a nearly irrelevant factor in safety so long as people are driving safely. If cops are actually there to enforce safety, and not just collect revenue for the state, they would be stopping people for tailgating, passing on the right, cruising in the passing lane, incorrectly merging, etc... Behavior that is actually unsafe and endangers lives. They wouldn't have 4 cops running a seatbelt/papers checkpoint (unconstitutional) when there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of drivers on the road in their jurisdiction at the exact same time driving extremely unsafely. They would also respect the laws they enforce if it was about safety. You wouldn't see them cruising along in the passing lane at 15+ over the limit all the time. If they are doing that their lights should be on and they should be on call.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
and many times it's a silent response, no lghts or sirens.
If a cop is breaking the law, which is supposedly there because breaking it is unsafe, then he should have his lights, and siren if appropriate on to warn other motorists he is driving unsafely and to keep their distance. Cory<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
different rules for the police than for you & I.
Eric
(Cory Dunkle)
I don't like gizmos like that anyway, but I think those dumbass tree-huggers need a good shooting in the face.<<<<<<<< What kind of idiotic response is that? What are you, a moron? If the tree-huggers are suing auto makers because their dumb-ass kids are killing themselves when left unsupervised in the car they deserve nothing less than a good shooting in the face. They are blundering idiots. <<<<<<some self serving bs cut>>>>>>>>>> So please, if you've got some problem with what I said, elaborate and be specific, instead of making vague comments. Cory<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< So then according to you, shooting & killing someone is your answer to the problem. ================================== Firstly, please start marking your responses in an appropriate manner so that it is easy to tell the difference between a the various responses and the current post. Your lack of netiquette is bothersome. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
tough shit. Deal with it.
I tried to read your post but it was giving me a headache to read, as you don't distinguish between various posts. Too convoluted for me.. So if you wish me to read your posts, show a little netiquette.
Cory
[...]

In my opinion, a response like that is out of blundering idiocy.
I'll load my gun.
The the driver of the GT know he was in a race? LOL
mike hunt
Stephan Rose wrote:

I have yet to encounter ANY stock 4cy, or V6 for that matter, that can beat my stock 2003 Mustang GT. But if you say so it must be true. ;)
mike hunt
Patrick wrote:

AMEN!!! That's what I keep trying to say, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS??? On the cell phone, the PDA, or the Notebook...Attentive parents are the fix, not the unnecessary, klunky and expensive 'safety features'