Duratec engine transmission mounting

Are the automatic transmission bolt patterns the same for a 2000 Duratec and the standard 12 valve v-6?
All in one week, my wife's 2002 Taurus trans died over the weekend and
my daughter's 2000 Taurus Duratec engine a couple of days earlier. Going to junk may daughter's car, but she has a new trans in her car.
Wondering if we can pull the good trans out of the car with the bad engine to replace my wife's bad trans.
Thnx in advance.