E150 1992 302 EFI

Hi again..... Problem with hesitates or misfire... I have discribed the problem here before and got some answers from lugnut. One thing I am wondering about is:
When I had the EGR valve off the enging for change to new one. I thought I could see some small water or antifreeze particles in the EGR tube? Could that be a problem? Can I have blown the lover intake manifoil gasket? Regards, Tor.